Thursday, April 21, 2011

Merry Pancakes!


Sadly, today I am sick. actually I have been sick since Sunday, but it has been like an on/off sickness. Different symptoms, different days.OH I have been meaning to tell you all about my trip to the Official Loch Norman Highland Games In Charlotte.(Pauses to take a deep breath). There, I bought my first......( wait a second, where's my drum roll?!............Ah that's much better.)Where I bought my first......Official...........ENGLISHMAN"S CAP!!! Call me crazy for using a drum roll for that, but it wouldn't be very original. Anywho, tomorrow(or later today) I will put up a link of me in my Englishman cap. Please take note that it is Englishman's. not any ordinary hat. Also take not that it is a cap, NOT a hat.There is a difference.(not that I really know what it is....)
Today I went on thesaurus.com and searched "ninjas". The computer told me "ninjas cannot be found" Well played, ninjas, well played.....
Merry kittens to all, and to all good pancakes!(idk)
CRO
PANCAKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment