Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Mercedes Benz.....A Beautiful Sports car.....Expensive.....A Tractor?


That's Right! It's a Tractor! The tractor you see here is a genuine Mercedes Benz Tractor. You cane see the little Mercedes Sign that you see on cars....Here is a list of a bunch of tractor or things hauled by tractors that sound like other things!

Tractors that Sound like cars:

Mercedes Benz
Porsche
Ferrari
Mustang
Toyosha

Tractors that sound like animals:

Bushhog ( yes, I know this isn't a tractor)
Caterpillar
Eagle
Man
Platypus
Bulldog
Panther
Pony
Puma
Parret
Tiger
Kioti(we actually have this tractor!)
Baer

Tractors that Sound just plain weird(and funny):

One armed Bandit(this is NOT tractor either, but I had to put it up)
King cutter
Case
Deutz(I crack up every time I say it!)
Hatz
Leader
Same
Silver King
Terragator
Supersnoopy(yes, this is REAL)
TracTractor(I love this...)
Volvo(aren't they a company that makes DVD players?)
Vevey
Waterlooboy
Yeoman of England(this is especially funny because we have a goat name Yeoman!)
I hope I made you chuckle!
CRO

No comments:

Post a Comment