Monday, April 2, 2012

This weekend I went to a Scout Camporee.I got to spend a weekend doing activities with Venturing Crew every spring. Every year they have a theme. This year, it was the Iron Man Olympics. It was awesome. We had only six people in our crew, but we did better than a lot of patrols. At each station (that we had to orienteer to) they gave us a brick to carry.We had to carry them for the rest of the weekend, and at the end, we could either return them or keep them, and 4 kids from our crew decided to keep them (including me) and the head guy saw my brick sticking out of my pack and gave us four awards for our persistence and our attachment to our bricks. I just figured, "If I'm going to carry something for two days straight, it's mine!"
But it was lots of fun, and now I'm extremely exhausted...

No comments:

Post a Comment