Saturday, January 28, 2012


THECATS
Check out my new blog. I'm hoping the link works, because some of the people who look at this blog cannot get an invite e-mail. (JONIE)<-------That's your name, Jonie. It's a rather nice name. Jonie is Hebrew for "God is gracious".
Seems accurate.
BTW I got the whole Hindi thing fixed. Turns out there was a button that had some Hindi letters on it and at first I clicked the little arrow next to it and it gave me a list of Hind, Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil and Telugu. I then clicked the actual little Hindi letters and it said "Type in Hindi" but now it doesn't........Oh well. It's fixed now.
also, This is pretty cool and rather accurate. It's alright ti give it you gender. It asks for no more personal info. It's OK if ya'll don't want to do it, it's bit long, But I am obsessed with myslef and therefore awesome. This is what type I am.
I find it very accurate.
Enjoy the ice cream.
CRO

Link

1 comment: