Thursday, May 12, 2011

This title does not have a point(nor does the pretzel)


OK, so I will be going away to Virginia on a girl scout trip all weekend starting from today, so, No more blogs till Monday.However, in the meantime, you can look at my art(dunno why)HERE. I'm sorry, It lies. I haven't put up any dragon pictures below....I WILL THOUGH. SOMEDAY! Anyways, yesterday i put up the word crazy in a bunch of different languages, but this time i want YOU to choose a word and i will translate it into as many (specified or not) languages as you want.So on Monday you get FOREIGN WORDS.
Oh, guess what? BRIAN GOT HIS DRIVERS LICENSE!!!(you have no idea how long it took me to type his name as NOT "brain."There was once when someone wrote down me and Brian's name and she spelled us" Brain and Cornea"My name took on a whole new meaning of unusual.Sorry, back to business!)
Well, that seems to be it...............Yeah, I'm stumped.
Seeya on Monday, Ya'll!(idk)
CRO

No comments:

Post a Comment