Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm BAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!

Ever notice how when you elongate the word "back" it looks weird?
OK. SO. I had a lot of fun and i bought a small stone squirrel.(I like squirrels!) OK. SO.
I can't think of anything to say so here: http://www.auracolors.com/en/personal-aura-colors-quiz.html
Take the quiz. Post you answer in the comment box- thingy. Then I will tell you more stuff.
Just to clear it up, the quiz doesn't tell you much, but I have the book and it tells you everything.MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!I just told you I know everything ;)
I cannot think of anything else soooooo.....................
BYE!
CRO
P.S. Tomorrow I will post my color and all about myself.Just so you know, It's freakily true(note to self: Freakily NOT a word)
Link

No comments:

Post a Comment