Saturday, June 23, 2012

 some radnoms pictures..... this is Curly (Clarissa) above.
                                                       Curly again. Since she was trimmed she is not so curly...
                                                    Chad
                                                     Colt (I actually know a dude named Colt now.... o.O
                                                  Zeke (Zim's brother)
                                                             I made this.
                                                             I made this also.



I spent the last two weeeks working at Girl Scout Day camp and Cub Scout day camp.... I AM SO TIRED
AND SO ANNOYED
Why am I annoyed, you may ask?
Because....
(Wait for it....)
.................
...........................
............
I can't sleep past seven thirty.  And I went to sleep at 11:15. This is a new record.
CRO

No comments:

Post a Comment