Friday, October 21, 2011

The State Fair

I'm going to the stat fair in a half an hour. We've got to load up the goats and a few last essentials and we'll be on our way. I'll be there for the rest of the Weekend. Actually, I'm a little freaked out because my Grandma and Grandpa aren't coming until tomorrow and my brother will not be there until later this afternoon because he has to finish school. So It's my job to unload all the goats and sort everything out. On the sad side, My friend Ryan will not be coming....He's got 2 soccer games...But on the Bright side, My friend Myra will! I haven't seen her since for a year and a half and we've been friends since we were 5. She has Lamanchas . They are quiet wild...Not the kind you would want to be showing.... Anyways, I'm excited to be gooing and my mom will be there because she's the secretary of the goat Show.
I will get to eat chocolate pop-tarts..... :D
OH by the way, I got my first pair of jeans not too long ago and I'm wearing them right now!(that's right, I said FIRST!)
CRO

2 comments: