Monday, July 18, 2011

*CLICK*

I'm following myself!!!
YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!
wait a minute...............................ok, wait about another 45 minutes.........................better make that an hour........................
AHA!!!!!!!! Following myself is impossible............BUT I DID IT ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!TAKE THAT, WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO
I got back from yearly Meeting an it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
we went to the beach every morning and worte our own play about hoboes........
I also met a couple of kids whose names happened to be Micah and Genevieve( i hope i spelled that right.......)
I also learned how to do Swag from Micah. it's Awesome.
well, i will go now......I smell PASTA!!!!!!!
CRO
P.S. I think Micah ate, like, 18 cookies over the weekend.....he sneaked some out in a hat.....
We also had a silent game contest and i SO would have won but we had to make a truce..........
*sniffles* CURSE YE TONGUE

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I am sad that we did not go. :(
    Maybe next year. but we need to start to going to Meeting more.

    ReplyDelete